1.Name of engaged couple:
2. Date of wedding:
3. Location and name of wedding venue:
4. Venue contact person/coordinator’s name, contact number and email:
5. What is your estimated head count?
6. What is your budget for decor and flowers?
7. Who is your photographer?
8. Tell me a bit about you and soon to be husband, hobbies, interests etc.
9. What is your dream colour scheme?
10. Describe the ‘look and feel’ of your wedding in three words.
11. Do you have any floral or foliage likes/dislikes or preferences?
12. Do you have any other preferences. (Think out of the box)
13. What do you envision for your bridal bouquet?
14. How many bridesmaids do you have?
15. What is the colour of the bridesmaids’ dresses?
16. How many boutonnieres do you require? (This includes groom, groomsmen, MC and fathers)
17. What is the delivery address for the retinue flowers?
18. Where is the ceremony taking place? (Church, at the venue etc.)
19. What do you envision for your ceremony feature? (An arch, mass arrangements, an installation etc.)
20. Do you need us to provide the ceremony structure (arch or plinths) or does the venue have an existing structure?
21. What ideas do you have for confetti? (Rose petals, greenery, etc.)
22. Do you have any other requirements for the ceremony, such as isle posies, isle floor arrangements, isle entrance flowers etc.?
23. What are the shapes of your tables? (Round/ rectangle)
(Please include how many people can be seated at the tables, since this will give us an idea of how much decor can be placed on the tables)
24. How many individual tables are you likely to have? (Please include a floorplan, it can be a rough drawing)
25. What do you envision for floral and decor elements on your tables? (This includes flowers, candles, vases, candleholders etc.)
26. Do you wish to have something different for the bridal table? If so, what do you have in mind?
27. Do you have any other requests regarding floral and decor elements? (eg. Pre-drinks flowers, welcome sign or bathroom arrangements)